PUNE, Sep 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global cloud kitchen market The size accounted for USD 63.0 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of USD 373.4 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 22% from 2022 to 2030.
Key Highlights of the Cloud Kitchen Market Report
- The global market value of Cloud Kitchen was USD 63 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22% from 2022 to 2030
- According to our cloud kitchen industry analysis, India was home to over 3500 cloud kitchens in 2021
- Asia-Pacific cloud kitchen market share will reach around 60% market share in coming years
- North America Cloud Kitchens Market Growth Recorded Substantial CAGR Over the Forecast Period 2022 to 2030
- Among nature, the franchised sub-segment collected more than 59% of the overall market share in 2021
Free Sample Report Request @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2523
|Market||cloud kitchen market|
|cloud kitchen market Size 2021||$63.0 billion|
|cloud kitchen market Forecast 2030||$373.4 billion|
|cloud kitchen market CAGR in 2022 – 2030||22.0%|
|cloud kitchen market Analysis period||2018 – 2030|
|cloud kitchen market base year||2021|
|cloud kitchen market Forecast data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By type, by product type, by nature and by geography|
|cloud kitchen market Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Profiled Key Companies||Cloud Kitchen, Dahmakan, DoorDash Kitchens, Ghost Kitchen Orlando, Keatz, Kitchen United, Kitopi, Rebel Foods, Starbucks (Star Kitchen) and Zuul Kitchen|
|Report cover||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulatory Analysis|
Cloud Kitchen Market Dynamics
The global cloud kitchen market is expected to witness potential growth over the forecast period, 2022 to 2030. Growing demand for online food and beverage delivery in recent years is majorly driving the growth of the market. The Covid-19 pandemic has also accelerated demand for online food delivery as closures and the risk of virus spread have hampered visits to offline restaurants. Moreover, the profitability associated with cloud kitchens further enhances the growth of the market.
Some of the key observations regarding the cloud kitchen industry include
- Rebel Foods intends to expand its third-party collaborations with restaurant chains. The strategic move aims to power cloud kitchen for its own gourmet brands such as Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Mandarin Oak and Oven Story, which operate in more than 320 locations. As part of the Rebel Launcher program, Rebel Foods also outsources its cooking to other brands. Mad Over Donuts, Natural’s Ice Cream, Wendy’s and Anand Sweets are among the 15 restaurant chains the company works with.
- Kitopi, a Dubai-based cloud cooking platform company, is seeking $150-200 million in funding to expand its presence in Southeast Asia. Kitopi has suspended its UK and US operations due to the Covid-19 pandemic and is looking forward to expanding its cloud kitchen into the Middle East and Asia. Additionally, the Dubai-headquartered company operates around 60 kitchens.
- Kitch, a cloud kitchen operator, has announced a partnership with Lebanese restaurant chain Barbar to expand its operations across the GCC in 2021. Under the franchise agreement, the first Barbar restaurant will open in Dubai, followed by seven others in the United Arab Emirates. and twenty in Saudi Arabia. Additionally, Kitch plans to open two Barbar restaurants in Qatar by the end of 2022.
- Kouzina, a Bangalore-based company, will celebrate 7 years in business in March 2021. It has grown from a single-brand kitchen in 2013 to over 40 multi-brand cloud kitchens in 7 cities across India. Over the past seven years, the company has grown steadily. Kouzina provides a digital platform for food delivery from a network of hyperlocal cloud kitchens.
View the report’s detailed table of contents @
Cloud Kitchen Market Segmentation
The global cloud kitchen market is categorized by type, product type, nature, and geography. The market is divided into three types: freestanding cloud kitchens, commissary/shared kitchens, and modular kitchens. Market segments by product type include burgers/sandwiches, pizza/pasta, chicken, seafood, Mexican/Asian food and others. The cloud kitchen market is studied by nature in the stand-alone and franchised cloud kitchens.
The franchise segment leads the market with the highest revenue share (%) and is expected to maintain its dominance with potential growth over the forecast period. The growing trend of franchised outlets across the world, especially in developing economies, is increasing the value of the regional market.
Cloud Kitchen Market Regional Outlook
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa make up the global cloud kitchen (MEA) industry. Asia-Pacific is witnessing potential growth in the cloud kitchen market growing at double-digit CAGR (%), and the region is also expected to dominate the market from 2022 to 2030. Major economies in the region including Japan , China and India, contribute significantly to the regional market value. The region’s market growth is aided by the region’s steadily developing economies and the increasing purchasing power of residents. Rising labor force in developing economies is driving an exponential rise in demand for online food delivery, propelling the value of the regional market.
Buy this premium research report –
Cloud Kitchen Market Players
Some of the leading cloud kitchen companies operating in the industry include Cloud Kitchen, Dahmakan, Ghost Kitchen Orlando, DoorDash Kitchens, Kitopi, Rebel Foods, Keatz, Kitchen United, Starbucks (Star Kitchen), and Zuul Kitchen. The major players are expanding their presence in developing economies through new collaborations and partnerships in the respective regions.
Questions this report answers
- What was the market size of Cloud Kitchen Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of the Cloud Kitchen Market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the key players in the Global Cloud Kitchen Market?
- Which region held the largest Cloud Kitchen market share in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of the Cloud Kitchen Market?
- Who is the largest Cloud Kitchen Market end user?
- What will the Cloud Kitchen market be worth in 2030?
Browse more research topics on Food Related:
The Online food delivery market in Malaysia is expected to reach over $319.1 million by 2026.
The Global Food Waste Management Market The size accounted for USD 39,547 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of USD 64,025 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2030.
The Global A2 milk market Was worth USD 9,056 million in 2021 and is expected to be worth USD 38,192 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 17.5% over the coming period from 2022 to 2030.
About Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of information and consulting services in the information technology, investment, telecommunications, manufacturing and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business leaders make fact-based decisions about technology purchases and develop business growth strategies to compete in the marketplace . With a team of over 100 analysts and a collective industry experience of over 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting ensures to provide a combination of industry knowledge with global and national level expertise.
For the latest update, follow us on Twitter and, LinkedIn
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting